The Children's Center is growing and changing in many ways, while remaining grounded in the values of excellence in early childhood education. The quality of our program is due in large measure to the opportunities for students made possible by the financial support of families and friends like you.
As a 501C3 Non-Profit School, we depend on donations for those "extra" items that are not in the budget. In years past, our fundraising efforts have paid for Activity Room dramatic play furniture, the Memorial Garden and bench, Little Free Library and our new shade tree on the playground. We are also able to continue to provide scholarships for families in need.
Although there are many fundraising opportunities available, we do not want to send your children door-to-door selling items. We are asking you to consider a donation of $50 per family, per year using the blue Donate button below. If this is not possible, any amount would be appreciated. Or, you can "pay it forward" for another family if you can afford it. Remember:
- The Children's Center will get 100% of your donation and it's tax deductible.
- Our Tax ID: 81-0613961
- Fundraising Companies will not be getting a portion of the proceeds.
- Your employer may have a matching fund program to double your donation.
- You will not be asked to provide items for silent auctions/class baskets.
- This will be the only fundraiser this school year.
Your loyalty and commitment are invaluable and vital to the progress and future of education at this center. We deeply appreciate your support, and look forward to your continued interest and involvement.